Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Definately love this presentation on Life Long Learning. Have a look see - best viewed in Internet Explorer as some web browsers may not display images and text content.

The habit of a life long learner that I would find the most easiest would have to be 'Play' after all I am a visual and kinaesthetic learner, I need to do in order to embedd the learning and link the new information with the prior knowledge. (A connective theory of learning)

The habit that I would find challenging would have to be the goal setting, and I dont mean motherhood goal statement, I mead nutting out the detail goals. I think the challenging part is spending time on it and developing the strategies to get there.

I like the idea of the learning plan - might just go out an do one of these for what I am researching at the moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jaqson, thanks for a great post. You look like you've got this whole online learning thing wired already so I hope you won't mind helping out some of the other 23 things folk as we progress. I'll put some links to the other blogs up on the tassie toolbox later today. All the best, Peter

Jaqson said...

No worries Peter - I'll help to facilitate the social side of things with regular posts to comments etc. I have already found a few blogs with some great tutorial info and advise on - fantastic project :D